Colour consistency –
inside and outside
24+1 carcase decors are available with the same decor on inside and outside. The carcase interior color is standard for all furniture types like the carcase exterior color (except carcases with glossy/lacquered/veneered visible sides).
- Multi-layer particle board, 16 mm thick
- Hidden wall cabinet hinge incl. unhinge-safety
- 5 mm thick back wall HDF
- Back wall rebated and screwed
- Outer folded edge sealed
- Shelf handles for 3 mm boreholes
Wood-core plywood carcase
Our carcase made of wood-core plywood is extremely high quality and even more robust. Compared to 19 mm chipboard, this has 3.5 times the flexural strength with 10% lower weight. The perfect solution for stacking plates. In addition, the screws used to fix the components are even more secure in the solid middle layer of the wood-core plywood carcase. It doesn’t get any stronger than this!
Advantages at a glance
- 3.5 times the bending strength compared to particleboards (19 mm) thanks to parallel aligned, fully glued spruce and fir wood sticks
- high surface smoothness thanks to transverse running 3.5 mm thin chipboard deck
- 10% lighter in weight thanks to low absolute density
- high dimensional stability thanks to three-layer structure
- higher resistance to withdrawal of screws thanks to solid wood core
- of low flammability according DIN 4102 (class B1)
wood-core plywood plate
Since the beginning of humanity, the hearth has been the nucleus of social life. Family and friends have gathered here for generations to enjoy meals together and to talk about their latest experiences. It is a point of convergence in a turbulent world. Today, the kitchen is no longer merely a place for the senses where food is consumed, but also a space for work, entertainment, indulgence and enjoyment – and it has to meet a variety of individual requirements. A good kitchen represents a focal point in the home, offering bright colours and wonderful aromas.